Chattanooga, November 11, 2021 – FreightWaves today revealed that CarrierDirect has been ranked on the FreightTech 25.
The FreightTech Award honors innovation and disruption within the freight industry. Nominations are narrowed down to the FreightTech 100 which is then voted on by a hand-picked peer group of CEOs, industry leaders, and investors actively investing in freight to select the FreightTech 25.
This is the 1st year CarrierDirect has ranked on the FreightTech 25, and the 4th year they have been named on the FreightTech 100. CarrierDirect is one of 33 companies who has been named on the FreightTech 100 list every year since its origin.
Peter Rentschler, CEO of CarrierDirect, shared, “Making the top 25 is a testament to our team, our customers and our partners. We help some of the other Top 100 and 25 winners do amazing things in freight tech, and so our success is built on top of theirs. Congratulations to Project 44, J.B. Hunt, and Redwood Logistics on making the Top 25 as well. We wouldn't be here without you.”
Ryan Schreiber, VP of Industry & Growth at CarrierDirect adds, “Our inclusion shows how essential it is for transportation companies to invest in the right technology. It is also indicative of the attitude in the space: industry leaders recognize the need to transform their business to better serve their team members, customers and partners. We are thrilled and honored to be on this list among so many impressive innovators and disruptors in freight.”
CarrierDirect has been working energetically on projects that set them and their partners apart in the freight industry. As a product delivery and management consulting firm, CarrierDirect works with companies in the transportation, logistics, and supply chain space to build innovative software products and disrupt the industry. Some of their notable work includes:
- CarrierDirect’s integration platform, Socket, is connecting ten thousand loads daily between visibility platforms and TMS applications like TMW, Mercurygate, OTM, 3GTMS and many more.
- CarrierDirect built several innovative apps for Project44 including a TL spot rating app, a Truckload capacity sharing platform (COOP) and are working on a new release of the DriveView application
- CarrierDirect co-built Convey’s integration platform that transformed carrier integrations from 12 weeks to 1 day.
- The CarrierDirect Rules Engine powers the JBHunt 360 Platform.
- CarrierDirect has also worked with many leading companies in the transportation & logistics space: FedEx, Transplace, Transportation Insight, Redwood Logistics, BlueGrace Logistics, Werner, and Covenant.
CarrierDirect is a management consulting and technology development firm focused on transportation, logistics, and supply chain.
Who We Are
We are on a mission to help supply chains, transportation, and logistics companies overcome obstacles toward progress and growth, so we can contribute to a more efficient world together. We are motivated by opportunities to help people do great things. We are passionate about problem solving, not afraid of a challenge, and always ready to go the extra mile.
For more information on the FreightWaves FreightTech 25 and FreightTech 100, visit https://www.freightwaves.com/awards/freighttech